62 and Older Program
If you are a legal resident of Georgia who is 62 or older and are interested in taking undergraduate-level courses, East Georgia State College offers the Amendment 23 program that allows you to enroll in classes (depending upon available space) tuition free (excluding textbooks, technology fees, and lab fees).
如何申请 to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit proof of age, identification, proof of Georgia residency, and the 老年人 学费 and 费用 Waiver to the Registrar’s Office.
- Submit an official high school transcript or GED scores.
- If you have previously attended college, submit official college transcripts from all prior institutions.
- Take the Academic 放置 exam. This exam will determine if you need to take refresher courses in reading, English, and/or mathematics.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation.
Mail Documents for All 位置 to:
East Georgia State College
Office of 招生
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.