Welcome to East Georgia State College! We’re thrilled you are considering our school as you look to pursue a brighter future through higher education. 参观校园 plays such an important role in choosing the right school and we want the chance to show you what EGSC is all about. We’re proud of our beautiful campus and would love to give you a personal tour. Let our friendly and knowledgeable staff take you on a roughly one hour walking tour. After spending some time on campus and seeing all our school has to offer, you’ll see why you’ll love being a Bobcat.
Complete a request for each student that is planning to visit the Swainsboro campus. If you are bringing more than ten students, please complete the group tour request 下面的形式.
Campus tours of the Swainsboro campus are offered daily, excluding 假期 and weekends. Prospective students and guests are asked to register prior to their visit. Walk-in appointments will be assisted on a limited basis.
住房 tours are currently offered as part of our 校园之旅. 如果你感兴趣的话 in a 住房-specific tour, please sign up for our Swainsboro Campus Tour and indicate you are interested in 住房.
If you wish to schedule a visit at EGSC-斯泰茨伯勒,
please call (912) 623-2400
If you wish to schedule a visit at EGSC-十大正规网投平台,
please call (706) 729-2246
Want to explore the campus in-person but can’t visit during the scheduled tour times, or not feeling like gathering with other guests? 我们懂你. 参观者如欲 see our campus on their own can utilize our virtual self-guided tour option!
Take a Personalized 虚拟之旅
团体旅游 are designed for any group of ten or more that would like to visit campus 作为一个群体. Generally, these groups are made up of students or community members on athletic teams, in youth organizations, government offices, and K12 classes. 请 complete the request 下面的形式.
Due to high demand, it is strongly recommended that you request a group visit at least two weeks 提前 of your preferred visit date. A group visit request does not guarantee a visit on your requested date, all visits must be confirmed.
- Groups are limited to a minimum of 10 students and a maximum of 50 people (students 和监护人).
- Groups must have no less than 1 chaperone for every 10 students. 监护人必须留下来 with the group at all times during the informational tour and are responsible for monitoring the behavior of their students.
- You must notify the 招生 Office with any changes to your visit at least 48 hours 提前. 请 note: any changes in the number of people attending, as well as times of arrival, may affect the presentation and tour offered.
- Visits start promptly at their designated time to ensure we are able to provide an excellent tour and keep on schedule. We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to your visit time to provide time for unloading and restroom usage. If a group arrives after the designated tour time, an abbreviated guided tour will be provided.
- 请 set expectations with students prior to your visit. Students should be respectful toward staff, as well as our institution, campus, and community. 我们的员工储备 the right to end a tour at any point due to inappropriate behavior.
- During presentations and the tour, students and chaperones should have all electronic devices silenced and put away unless they are documenting the experience.
- Visits are more beneficial if the group comes prepared with questions.
- Have fun and interact with your tour leader!
- Weather Policy – 请 check the weather prior to your departure to make sure students 着装得体.